Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a New Year: Resolution # 1 Blog Everyday

It Is A New Year, It Is A New Me

It's a new year and I am resolving to blog everyday. Now for those that know me very well know that I have not made a resolution since the 90's. So why now? I need to make a public decree so that I am compelled to do what I have been putting off for years.

I write a lot! mostly in journals and not consistantly and only when the mood arises so in order to publish my book and my e-Learning System before the end of 2013 I need to do this and I need my peeps to keep me to task. So there you have I Shabana Ahmad am asking for HELP!!

So in short the resolution is to inlist the help of family, friends, clients and fans to hold me to task. I realize this is a pretty big request but I need to have A LOT of ACCOUNTABILITY partners this year and since my near miss car accident in May 2012 I have the time, not always the energy but the conviction to get it done this year so all I need is the encouragement and support from you all.

I can promise you that you will laugh, you will cry, and that you won#t always agree but I will engage, enrage and make sure we all have fun in the process. Godspeed!


Thanks and May this Be Your Best Year Yet!!! It Certainly Will Be For Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment